Available to Download NOW!
The Willa petticoat was designed based on an advertisement in the Simpsons catalog, published in 1918. Similar petticoats were worn throughout the mid-late 1910s.
This pattern has very little written instructions. To help with assembly, you’ll find an in-depth video with instructions here: https://youtu.be/3wh5sNWROaw
- Skill Level Required: Intermediate
- Size of Pattern – Waist: 26-28″ / Length: 30″
- This is one size pattern, but it can be easily adjusted (instructions are shown in video.)
- The 2 PDF files can be downloaded as soon as order is completed!
What You’ll Receive (PDF):
- Digital Pattern (12 pages)
- Information and Minimal Instructions (4 pages)
Copyright: Bella Mae’s Designs
Luana Tedde (verified owner) –
Buongiorno ho acquistato il cartamodello posso sapere come scaricarlo? Grazie
CAROLINA GONZALEZ (verified owner) –
I have ZERO sewing experience but as soon as I layed eyes on this petticoat I was determined to make it myself! The construction was incredibly fun, I learned a lot in the process and I am obsessed with the results I got! The petticoat is truly gorgeous! Also, the video on youtube was incredibly helpful and I relied on it a lot! I will surely continue to purchase patterns from bella mae!!